Ответственная азартная игра
Responsible Gambling Policy
This Policy forms part of Midbet Terms & Conditions and all definitions used are the same as set out in these documents.
Using our facilities is supposed to be fun and harmless but for some people gaming and gambling may go beyond enjoyment and become a habit that can cause problems for the individual and those around them.
At Midbet gambling responsibly is taken very seriously. To ensure that we can help and maintain a responsible attitude towards gambling we have implemented a number of systems to try and restrict any potential problems. These measures include: Deposit Limits, Self-Exclusion or Opt-Out, Information on Keeping Control, Problem Gambling Questionnaire and Parental Controls advices.
Under Age Gambling
Gambling under the age of 18 is an offence in the UK. To use our site and withdraw any winnings, you must be 18 years of age or over.
By registering your User Account with us, you represent to us that you are at least 18 years old and acknowledge that we will use your Personal Data to verify that this is the case. This may include supplying the details that you have provided to authorized data verification agencies. We use a variety of tools to verify the age of new Users. If we are unable to verify a User’s age to our satisfaction, we will suspend that User’s Account immediately until such verification has been provided. Please be aware that to verify a user we may ask further documentation to be provided.
If we become aware that a minor has submitted or has attempted to register a User Account on the Website, we will immediately suspend this User Account and will take steps to remove that User’s Personal Data from our records.
Any player who is proven to be under the age of 18 will have their deposit returned and not be returned any winnings. We may also provide any such User’s information to the UK Gambling Commission and other relevant authorities.
Our Commitment to you as a user is to try and ensure that our site remains a fun and safe gambling environment. The measure we have in place is to help control, monitor or stop your usage of the site should you feel that gambling is becoming a problem rather than a social hobby.
PROBLEM GAMBLING QUESTIONNAIRE?
If you have concerns that you or someone close to you has a problem or is developing a problem with gambling, then the following questionnaire might help you out.
These are signs that you may have a problem when it comes to gambling:
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop gambling.
- Having arguments with your family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.
If any User is concerned that their gambling may be becoming a problem but you do not wish to contact us about it, please be aware that there are organizations that can help you, for example, GAMCARE (www.gamcare.org.uk)
GAMCARE is a registered charity organization which provides confidential support and counseling to anyone who is affected by gambling related problems. GAMCARE can be contacted on 0845 6000 133 (local rate from UK) or by visiting the official website at Gamcare.org.uk.
We recommend that parents and guardians who use a family shared computer install filtering software in order to restrict internet access to children and minors.
There are a number of other high quality third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict their computer's access to the Internet, for example:
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
- CYBERsitter filtering software allows parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com
- So Protect Me Blocker protects online gambling accounts by preventing unauthorized access to those accounts from your home PCs: www.soprotectme.com
Note: Midbet provides these links for information only and do not control, endorse, or guarantee content or products found on these sites.
To help monitor and control your gambling:
- Try to establish limits for purchasing, wagering and losses before you commence gambling. We have established Deposit Limits which you can change on your account settings on the site.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to recoup losses.
- Gambling is not advised if you have already self-excluded from any other gambling sites
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery or in a program for a gambling related problem
- If you feel as though you have or are developing a problem with gambling, you should contact your local problem gambling support organization
We allow our customers to limit the amount of money they are able to deposit online into their account on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis. These limits may be revised at any time but any increase will only be implemented after 24 hours following the request. This facility is available in your User Account on the Website, once you have logged in. For more information please contact our customer support service.
Customers can choose to freeze their account for a period of 24 or 72 hours, 1 day, 1 week, 1, 6 or 12 months. This allows customers to protect themselves from compulsive gambling. Once this option has been set it cannot be undone until the lock-out period expires.
To self-exclude from any gambling activities at Midbet please login to your account and access “Profile” from within the “My Account” section. If you need any assistance, please contact Midbet customer support at [email protected], or via Live-Chat.
Please note that the Midbet costumer support service is not responsible and cannot freeze your account. It is the sole responsibility of the costumer to manage their own self-exclusion or opting- out from gambling activities on the Midbet online gambling website.
Midbet is committed to prevent customers who have chosen to opt-out from opening new accounts and will do everything in its power to prevent a secondary account being opened by the same customer. Should you choose to engage in self-exclusion please be aware that this cannot be undone, and there is no way to re-access our gambling facilities until the time-period has finished.
Promotion of responsible gambling
Gamble Aware TM aims to promote responsibility in gambling. Find out more about gambling and what responsible gambling means, understand and recognize problem gambling on http://www.gambleaware.co.uk
Complaints & Disputes procedures
We will try our best to deal with all Users fairly at all times but if you have a complaint then please contact the support team, and we will try and address your issue(s) as quickly and fairly as we can. This should be done within 4 week of the original transaction.
In any email to us please include your username and full name, and ensure that the email address you use is the same one that you have registered on your Account. Please also include a clear explanation of your complaint. The Midbet team will investigate your complaint and respond to you with the shortest possible delay.
If you are not satisfied with our response, please contact us and we will refer you either to:
- If it is in relation to a betting transaction, the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS: https://www.ibas-uk.com), a third party organization offering independent adjudication in relation to betting and gaming disputes. You may submit an IBAS adjudication form here or contact IBAS at [email protected]
- If it is in relation to another matter, the UK Gambling Commission (website address http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk)