The developers of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive updated the Militia map and corrected a large number of errors on Canals, and also improved the search algorithm for the lobby next to the player. The patch was released on March 30th.
- – Players during the viewing of objects can see the certificate of the subject, which includes style, number, coloring and degree of wear;
- – Improved the search algorithm for the lobby next to the player.
- – Now, apart from the distance, the country of the player who is looking for the lobby will also be considered.
- – Fixed a gap in the wall of point B;
- – Fixed missing texture on the bridge;
- – Fixed errors in the geometry of the map at point A;
- – The bomb will no longer be stuck in some places near the point of the appearance of terrorists;
- – For some elements, the distance at which they disappear from the field of view is increased;
- – Fixed the geometry of the walls on the staircase of the prison;
- – Improved lighting in the main hall of the prison;
- – Fixed a bug related to the survey around the box with tools at point B;
- – One of the picnic tables is removed; Removed the pixel in the shoe store, on which you could walk;
- – Fixed a visual bug on the balcony;
- – On a wooden sign on point B it became more difficult to jump;
- – Changed the building in the courtyard;
- – Fixed navigation in places where there used to be poles.
- – Changed the appearance of counter-terrorists and the rescue zone of hostages;
- – Access to the river and the old point of appearance of counter-terrorists is blocked;
- – The underground tunnel is shortened, now it ends in the garage;
- – The hostages now appear in new positions.
- – One hostage will now always appear on the top floor, another one – on the ground floor in the main house, or in the garage.
- – The point in the small house where the hostage could appear has been removed;
- – Access to the house near the silo is open, now you can enter the house through the door, and not just through the window;
- – Added shelters near the exit from the tunnel;
- – Terrorists will now appear on the balcony at the back of the house;
- – Added cover for open positions; Boots and exploits fixed; Moving on the map became smoother.